Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga 3.2.7 massively slow under xfce debian testing?

On 01/09/11 02:19, Stuart D. Gathman wrote:
On Wed, 31 Aug 2011, Andres Cimmarusti wrote:

Does anyone have this problem? in Xfce (testing only, stable works
fine), ekiga 3.2.7 becomes incredibly slow to open and becomes
unresponsive rather often.

It only happens to me on my 2-cpu workstation. It is fine just after
Some event (I think failing to click on the incoming call popup on time
is one)
causes it to go into a hard loop saturating one cpu and using a good
percentage
of the other. When I close it, the loop continues (but the window is gone),
and I have to kill it from the command line or system monitor. Then I
reload,
and it is fine again for a while.

Strangely, it hasn't done this on my old 1 cpu workstation at the office.
Both workstations running Fedora 14 (with ekiga-3.2.7).

I think this problem will go away when using >= 3.3 releases.