Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga on Thomson TG585 v7 router: Getting desparate!

On 30/08/11 17:10, Neoklis Kyriazis wrote:
Hi,

For all the effort I put into getting Ekiga to work on my machine
(Intel core2-quad, Arch Linux x86_64), it still fails to register with
the SIP providers (tried both ekiga.net and iptel.org). When I try the
echo etc services of ekiga.net, I get the error message "Security
check failed").

I have tried setting up port forwarding manually on the Thomson TG585
v7 wireless router, disabled STUN, tried both dhcp and static
connection and anything else I could find by searching. I feel that I
must be missing some simple detail somewhere, but cannot figure it
out.

I have uploaded the "ekiga -d 4" debug output to my website, at the link below.

http://www.qsl.net/5b4az/pages/ekiga-debug.txt

Enable network detection and send us the log again.