Re: [Ekiga-list] Difficulty using Voipbuster with Ekiga in Ubuntu 11.11

Eugen

Thank you for your reply.   I am attaching three images which I hope
will help understand what I am saying that I cannot call a telephone
with Voipbuster on Ekiga.

The first is when I log in to Ekiga.  It shows on the bottom left that I
am connected and that Voipbuster is registered.

The second image shows when I have placed a call to a telephone and
nothing happens.  On the bottom left it still says I am connected but
below that it says that the remote equipment is not on line.

The third image shows my Voipbuster settings.

Is there a particular codecs order that I should use?  I notice that
G.711 isn't one of the options.  Is that a problem?

Finally, to say that the Ekiga echo test does work

[My apologies about saying I cannot add new contacts.  Of course I
can...]

Thank you for your help.

Pablo