Re: [Ekiga-list] Difficulty using Voipbuster with Ekiga in Ubuntu 11.11

On 17/10/11 18:57, Carola y Pablo wrote:
I used Voipbuster fine with Ekiga in Ubuntu 11.04.  With 11.11 it shows
online but when I dial a number, nothing happens.  What to do?

Also, it will not let me add new accounts.

You need to be more specific.

Does double-clicking in contact list call your contact? What does it mean "not let you add new accounts"? Is there any error? Etc.