Re: [Ekiga-list] Configure Rynga on Ekiga 3.2.7

> /usr/lib/pkgconfig/ptlib.pc please?

I am terribly sorry to respond late! Since I access mails on multiple devices I hadn't quite noticed your note asking for ptlib.pc file.
Searching through folder you mentioned I could not locate the demoniac ptlib.pc but found the attachments I have enclosed.
Is there anything else I can do?
Maria Lawrence * eM: lawrencemaria hotmail com