Re: [Ekiga-list] How to call each other using ekiga.net account

On 09/11/11 11:34, zhu shi song wrote:
Hi,
     I have registered two accounts as zhuzhonghua ekiga net and szjm ekiga net seperately。I hope to call each other to test .  But I can't call another account using one.  The error is "user is not online".

If you want to test, just call 500 ekiga net.

You cannot call yourself, using only one ekiga. You must have two ekiga on two machines.

     I connect internet through one NAT router.    Maybe my network set is wrong.  Who can me more hints?

Moreover, if you use ekiga.net, the two parties must be in different networks if they use NAT. See http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Ekiga_behind_a_NAT_router#I_have_2_Ekiga_behind_a_NAT_using_STUN:_they_can.27t_communicate