Re: [Ekiga-list] Modifying sent SDP data?

These kinds of questions are better asked on the Opal list (opalvoip sourceforge net) which is the SIP library used by Ekiga.

There is a way to set arbitrary headers in the outgoing SIP using URL options. I can't remember the exact syntax - robertj voxlucida com au will be able to help you.

   Craig