[Ekiga-list] Modifying sent SDP data?

Hello. I'm doing a project that tries to connect a User Agent (Ekiga), an openSIPS server and a freeRADIUS server.

My tutor wants me to find out if we can customize the data transfer between the user agent and the SIP server.
How open-source is Ekiga? Can I, for example, somehow modify the SDP data sent (like adding new parameters)?
If so, how? Through config files or by modifying source code?

Any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks!