Re: [Ekiga-list] Poor Sound

Thanks, I'll play around with the codecs. From reading it looks like Speex is probably best for regular phone calls. I've read some about the other codecs and while the specs might interest a software engineer they dont really tell me which is best for what. I suppose most of that is for calling other SIP clients not POTS telephones.