Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga.net account with Android 2.3.4 native SIP-client

See http://mail.gnome.org/archives/ekiga-list/2011-May/msg00105.html

> In my opinion, it would really be a Big step forward for the Open
> Source VoIP community if the native Android 2.3.4 SIP client
> could register and work with ekiga.net accounts...

Well, I'm not so sure about Android anymore, but removing the private
Via restriction would allow sofia-sip based clients (Empathy, Maemo,
probably some Nokia phones) to work with ekiga.net
--
Ian