Re: [Ekiga-list] chat

Wait your news about GTK3 port in order to put in operation chat.

Thank you very much guys!

2011/5/17 Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>
On 17/05/11 15:37, Antonio Trande wrote:
gtk3-3.0.9-1
gdk-pixbuf2-2.23.3-1.fc15.x86_64

2011/5/17 Antonio Trande<anto trande gmail com>

2011/5/17 Eugen Dedu<Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>

On 17/05/11 12:33, Antonio Trande wrote:

If try to send a textual message to another acconut, the phrase doesn't
seem
to be displayed.

PS.  Screenshot on attachment.

Trace does not show any message sent.  The problem is that when you type
ENTER, ekiga does not see it: the cursor is on the second line.

Have you modified ENTER key?  What gdk and gtk do you use?

No, absolutely.
I use gtk.

Ok.  I think you have to wait a bit, we are preparing a GTK3 port, and probably we will see that the ENTER key should be treated differently. Recall us in let's say 10 days.

(If you are ready to compile ekiga yourself, I can tell you a modification to try.)