Re: [Ekiga-list] ekiga connection problem : status : 500 Server internal error

On 16/05/11 10:01, PHILIPPE MARC wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to use ekiga  3.2.6 under ubuntu 10.04 TLS. I'm able to register but i can not connect to the echo test from ekiga.
I'm using a freebox not configured in router mode.

I monitered th connection with wireshark and you can see screenshot of it in the pictures attached to the mail.

Can somebody tell me what's going on ?

It was a problem with ekiga.net server. It works now, sorry for inconvenience.