[Ekiga-list] Ekiga continually disconnects from SIPGate

Hi Everyone,

I'm hoping someone can help me because I'm experiencing a super
frustrating problem that I need to solve involving a SIPGate DID and
Ekiga.

For some reason, even though Ekiga is showing that SIPGate is
registered, SIPGate itself (in the control panel) constantly goes on
and off line. Regardless of the status SIPGate has my phone at though,
calls are simply not delivered. I had one come through but that was
it.

Since I have a router, I've done all the port forwarding and SIPGate
is able to see me as online (sometimes) but other times it just isn't
there.

Can anyone help?
I have AT&T residential ADSL service with a Linksys WRT54G wireless router.

Thanks!
Anthony