[Ekiga-list] Error on Ekiga Interoperability page

The Ekiga Interoperability page:
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Which_programs_work_with_Ekiga_%3F
in the Mac OS section, lists X-Lite 3.2.
However, as far as I can tell, only X-Lite 4.0 is available for Mac OS, here:
http://download.cnet.com/X-Lite/3000-2349_4-44320.html

If X-Lite 3.2 is compatible and X-Lite 4.0 is not, then X-Lite 4.0 should be
mentioned in the "Which programs don't work with Ekiga?" section.
Otherwise, mention of X-Lite 3.2 should just be replaced by X-Lite 4.0.
Either way the page needs to be updated.

(I can't check this myself because I don't have a Mac; I'm looking for
something to recommend to a family member who does.)