[Ekiga-list] Question about call monitoring section on the Wiki

Hi All,

I've updated the following section of the Wiki:

http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Documentation#Monitor_a_call

I have a few questions which need confirmation by the experts.

1) Are the bandwidth units for audio and video in KB/s or Kb/s?

2) There is an existing description for a parameter which apparently doesn't exist in the network traffic statistics pop-up window (which I've added a screengrab for), that is, "Round trip delay":

"Round-trip delay: The required time for a packet to arrive at its destination and come back. You can see the round-trip delay during a call as a connection quality indicator together with the Lost and Late packets statistics. "

Can this be removed, or is the round-trip delay reading to be found somewhere else in the interface, or was it present in an earlier version of Ekiga?

3) There is no description for the "Out of order packets" parameter which *is* visible in the network traffic statistics pop-up window. Could someone please give me a brief summary of what this is?

Cheers,

--
Dave Koelmeyer
http://davekoelmeyer.wordpress.com/