Re: [Ekiga-list] When callee hangs phone session never ends

On 08/02/11 19:45, mo wrote:

Hello,

I have started using Ekiga recently and have noticed that in case the callee
hangs the phone, the session remains open. Then, the call is being charged
until the caller, me using Ekiga, hangs the phone or until the credit
expires for the calling account.

:o)

I would like to know if its protocol related, if it depends on the SIP
provider, if there is any setting to correct the session behavior or to
minimize its effect. Any information regarding this issue would be highly
appreciated.

Sorry to answer so late.

What happens to you is not normal. No setting helps. We need to understand where the problem is. For that, we need the debug output (-d 4).

--
Eugen Dedu
http://eugen.dedu.free.fr