[Ekiga-list] Help Ekiga configuration

Hello all

  I need your help to configure properly Ekiga. I create my account and used the guided configuration to set up the software. I tried to make a test using sip:500 ekiga net but I have the following message (Impossible to register sip:myusername ekiga net).

I'm using a router D-Link model DSL-2640B, internet is working properly. My operative system is Ubuntu 9.10 karmic koala.
Video is working properly.
I try also to install ekiga with windows creating a new account, but I found the same problem.

Could you help me to configure the software, please??

             Many thanks in Advance

          Frank