[Ekiga-list] 3.3.1 release very soon

Hi,

Just to inform you that as soon as I find a bit of time, there will be a new 3.3.1 unstable release. No major (disruptive) changes are planned in the following months, so starting from this release ekiga will be better and better, at least for the following months. But I cannot assure you about that, since my previous assumptions about the future were often wrong :o)

If you have a simple bug which can be fixed before, please tell us.