Re: [Ekiga-list] Can't connect to robot sipomatic

On 04/06/11 20:50, geo cherchetout wrote:
Le 04/06/2011 20:17, *Eugen Dedu* a écrit fort à propos :

The messages gotten in Terminal during an ekiga session with one such call
are recorded in this file:
http://www.cijoint.fr/cjlink.php?file=cj201105/cijjTlCgQC.txt

Same problem with Ekiga 3.2.6 on another machine with the same distribution
Mandriva. No problem on the two machines with Linphone and Twinkle to hear
Simon's voice.

What is wrong in my Ekiga configuration or my Mandriva ?

Only -d 4 output (for 3.2.x or 3.3.0) can give us what happens.

The link above is an -d4 output. If this one is not sufficient I will make a
new one with ekiga-3.3.0. And preferably send it to you by private e-mail ?

Ah, the text on the Web page is not good: "pour enregistrer" -> "pour voir"...

I looked for 1 min, no idea, it seems your invitation packet is not received. I will look again this evening or tomorrow.