Re: [Ekiga-list] Help Ekiga configuration

On 15/06/11 21:04, Francisco Ferron wrote:
Hello all

   I need your help to configure properly Ekiga. I create my account and
used the guided configuration to set up the software. I tried to make a
test using sip:500 ekiga net but I have the following message
(Impossible to register sip:myusername ekiga net).

I'm using a router D-Link model DSL-2640B, internet is working properly.
My operative system is Ubuntu 9.10 karmic koala.
Video is working properly.
I try also to install ekiga with windows creating a new account, but I
found the same problem.

Sorry to answer so late.

If you still need to configure the software, then send us the debug log (http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Debugging_Ekiga#How_to_get_a_debug_output) when executing ekiga, to see where the problem is with the registration. Be also sure you typed the correct password for ekiga.net account.