Re: [Ekiga-list] Compiling opal-3.10.1

Le 19/07/2011 14:40, *Eugen Dedu* wrote:

> pkg-config --exists --print-errors ptlib

$ pkg-config --exists --print-errors ptlib
Package ptlib was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `ptlib.pc'
No package 'ptlib' found

$ PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig pkg-config --exists
--print-errors ptlib

$ echo $PKG_CONFIG_PATH

(This variable is not set and it was not in last Mandriva versions, since I
use to compile Ekiga and dependancies.)

> Could you connect to chat to see where the problem is?

Sorry, I never used irc and I think it wouldn't be a good media for me since
my english is very laborious.
If you speak french you can call me at sip:gegetel sip linphone org...