Re: [Ekiga-list] call forwarding

On Fri, 28 Jan 2011, Nikolai Cassanova wrote:

<
< You can use a middle man to get calls forwarded, try pbxes.org, sipgate, or asterisk.  By using one of those which all have a free user accounts you can set it up so
< that at a certain time calls are forwarded to another sip address or number.

Yes, I am using diamondcard for this.
My question, though, is how to get *ekiga*
to forward a call that has been forwarded from
diamondcard. In my first post, I explained that
ekiga does this inconsistently.
Leo

<
< I use a similar setup where I have calls from my Google voice account forward to a did number or virtual number (middle man) then have that forwarded to one of my sip
< addresses such as Ekiga or pbxes.
<
< Nikolai Gauntlet Cassanova
< SUNY University at Albany