Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga microphone / echo test issue; (Mandriva / Pulseaudio)

dear listbox,
I have checked your print screen
I have 2 comments, in card and chip at first 2 print screen you have pulseaudio instead of your card intel HDA, when you change it you have more options?
The other comment is about pavucontrol02. In your input device you have stereo, but ´mic´ should be mono:
clik in the grey shield (to free the slides, they are sticked toguether now), go to the left slide and scrolled it to cero, this way you will have one up and the other down, so you will have a mono mic.
try the arecord witht the 2 channells, 1 is for mono and 2 is for stereo  and see the output, you should hear your voice with a little delay
Stara posta