Re: [Ekiga-list] FW: not able of talking to anybody in ekiga

On 14/01/11 22:57, stara posta wrote:

Dear Eugen,
thank you for the suggestion, but changing the
Preferences->Audio->Devices section
did not help
I already have Mic 2 in "input"
Are you sure that Ekiga is managed by this System>Preferences->Audio->Devices section>Input>?
Because does not change anything if I have mic2, mic1 or line

Well, I cannot help, sorry...

Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 22:29:03 +0100
From: Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr
To: ekiga-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] FW:  not able of talking to anybody in ekiga

On 05/01/11 06:35, stara posta wrote:

Dear all,
without a reason I have lost the sound in Ekiga again.
I tried with a user to communicate and here is the resutl:
I could not hear his voice
I did not see his image
I could read and sent messages in the chat window
I am using pcma pcu and speex
I was  able of being called back by  520 ekiga net but I cannot hear anything
I have opened my ports from 5000-35000 -UDP
I attached my output, where you can see that pakets are beins sent but 0 are being received.

can anybody check my output and suggest what is wrong setted up in my computer, please?

I do not see what the error could be.

Try changing devices in Preferences->Audio->Devices section.