[Ekiga-list] Which libraries are needed for Ekiga?

Hi!

I have pre-installed Ekiga 3.2.6 (x86_64 repo) on my Mandriva 2010.2 64 bit system. Sound seems to be OK, but unfortunately it can't recognize my built-in webcamera (it's a laptop).
I installed from 64bit repo the following packages with corresponding plug-ins:
lib64opal3.6.6
lib64pwlib1
but only libpt2.6.5 for i586 was available, so i installed it with all its dependences too.

But nothing changed - camera is still can't be recognized, neither with PTLIB/V4L nor with PTLIB/V4L2.
Did I install wrong packages?

On the same laptop it used to work before under Suse, but only with GStreamer, but I don't see this option now.
Which packages are needed for GStreamer activation?

Thank you.

Greg.