Re: [Ekiga-list] not able of talking to anybody in ekiga (stara posta)

On Wed, 05 Jan 2011 04:38:00 +0000 (GMT)
Dave Koelmeyer <davekoelmeyer me com> wrote:

> Presence has always been very unreliable for me. In the situation you've described above, I've found that if both users concurrently sign out, then sign back in again, calling works as it should.

As I already pointed out in a previous post, I think that the Ekiga 2.0.12 address book works much better than the 3.2.7 one.
You simply search in the Ekiga whitepages with name contains "user" and "user" is shown boldface if he is registerd to ekiga.net.

Best,

Antonio

--
 <palama inwind it>