Re: [Ekiga-list] Wiki FAQ minor tidy-up

On 10/02/11 12:11, Dave Koelmeyer wrote:
Hi,

I've gone through the FAQ at http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/FAQ and
performed some tidy-up, along the lines of minor typos and grammatical
corrections.

There is some information in there which is also slightly outdated
and/or in need of expanding, but I will post specific sections here for
feedback.

Thank you!

Just immediately, in this section here:
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/FAQ#How_contact_presence_.28online.2C_offline.29_works_in_SIP

There is the following reference:

"if after ... minutes /ekiga.net/ does not receive any PUBLISH"

Any idea what the specific time is to be documented here?

I think it is 10 or 15, but I cannot be more precise. It can be tested with two ekigas.