Re: [Ekiga-list] commercial use of Ekiga softphone

On 01/02/11 12:38, Robert Majkowski wrote:
Hello Ekiga,

I would like to use Ekiga softphone for commercial use, so I have a few question about possibility to use it, about possible support, maybe also about specific development of new features requested by customer.

I there anybody who can help me, or even is able to answer my question?

Since nobody answered, noone is able to actively support you (e.g. make modifications you would propose, except simple ones).

However, for help you can just ask here.

And ekiga should work, at least here :o)

--
Eugen Dedu
http://eugen.dedu.free.fr