[Ekiga-list] Ekiga 3.2.7 does not shutdown properly

Hi ekiga-list subscribers!

I am using Ekiga 3.2.7 on Win7 64bit.
When I close Chat->Quit, the window closes and the taskbar icon disappears.
However, port 5060 is kept open, until I kill the process.

This behaviour still occurs after restarting Windows and re-installing Ekiga.
It also occurs when I deleted ekiga.conf. Start Ekiga, click close in the welcome wizard. Then Chat->Quit. It very much reproducable (one exception: installed 3.3.0 Beta, deinstalled it because it crashed, installed 3.2.7. Started Ekiga and closed it, processed was really gone, but just this one time)

Anybody else has seen this behaviour?

Is there a way a get some debug output from Ekiga?