Re: [Ekiga-list] streming with ekiga

Hi,

On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 8:05 PM, Pietro Del Toso
<pietroamadio deltoso virgilio it> wrote:
> Hallo, the parish priest of Lestizza ( Lestizza > Udine > ITALY ) would send
> with a flash, GPRS metod (Ducati-TIM) installed in a PC,  the Holy Mass in the
> website of Radio-Mortegliano. How could do this with ekiga?
> The drawing below shows this.

It largely depends on the equipment in the studio.

If the studio hardware/software can somehow accept SIP calls, then I
see no reason why it wouldn't work. Just install Ekiga on the PC and
call in to the studio. It shouldn't matter whether the network is over
GPRS, as long as there is sufficient bandwidth (I suggest to disable
all codecs except the one with the least bandwitdh that is supported
by the studio) and it shows up as a network card on the PC.

If you want to use Ekiga in the studio as well, it is not quite
impossible but hard. And again, it depends on the studio setup.

Best
--
Ian