Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga online contacts not showing up on contact list

On 19/02/11 04:13, Anthony Papillion wrote:
Hello Everyone,

A friend of mine and I noticed this problem tonight and it's quite
bothersome. He had been logged into Ekiga for about an hour when I
logged in. He didn't immediately show up as online in my contact list
and didn't actually show up for about 5-7 minutes. Then, I logged out
and logged back in and the same thing happened.

Can anyone tell me how to get around this lag?

No idea, it is indeed strange.

The presence system has been reworked, so it is not interesting for us to look at this issue. The best is to wait a bit and try with the new ekiga release (>= 3.3.1), when it appears. Keep us informed.