Re: [Ekiga-list] Could not register (Failed)

On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 19:51:31 +0200
Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr> wrote:

> No.  You must search for "INVITE " (note the space) and look right
> afterwards at the answer (SIP received).

Hi. I have now the similar problem with (sic!) VoipCheap, but with more details.

The same account, and exactly the same config files (I copied the full ~/.gconf/apps/ekiga/ directory) from two boxes - one in Ukraine, another in Belgium. That one in Ukraine registers well, and I can make calls. The box from Belgium can`t register at all.

The first box - that`s an archlinux 64bit running on a desktop, the second - a laptop, arch-linux 32-bit.

Ekiga versions sure are the same.

When started ekiga with -d 4 I did`nt found any "INVITE " lines in his output, but
subscriber:0xafe49b70 SIP     No SRV record found.

AND ekiga.net account works well on both boxes.

Any help is very much welcome.

//Dima