Re: [Ekiga-list] Dropped call after approximately 30s, "Failed to receive ACK!"

On 29/11/10 16:01, Jānis Rukšāns wrote:
Hi,

I'm not sure but I think you're right - PUBLISH should use outbound proxy.

And there's one another thing I just noticed, which is a problem in
Ekiga - when the transaction times out, the BYE it sends has wrong
routing info. It should use the route set from the 200 response, when
it uses only the outbound proxy, resulting in the 404 responses to
BYE. Someone should bring this up on ekiga-dev/opal-dev.

Please create a bug report.