Re: [Ekiga-list] Dropped call after approximately 30s, "Failed to receive ACK!"

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 7:31 AM, Felix Lechner <felix lechner gmail com> wrote:
> Hi Ian,
> Thank you for the pointer.  Indeed it looks like Siproxd never forwards the
> ACK to Ekiga.  Instead it seems to respond with a 408 Timeout (twice).
>  Perhaps you can confirm this reading from the logs below?

That's right, I guess you should ask about this on siproxd forums/mailing list.

> While probably insignificant to my problem, I also noticed that Ekiga does
> not route PUBLISH requests to Siproxd but directly to the Sipphone server
> (198.65.166.131).  Isn't that supposed to go through the proxy, too?
> The PUBLISH requests then get swallowed because the packages did not
> originate on my gateway.

I'm not sure but I think you're right - PUBLISH should use outbound proxy.

And there's one another thing I just noticed, which is a problem in
Ekiga - when the transaction times out, the BYE it sends has wrong
routing info. It should use the route set from the 200 response, when
it uses only the outbound proxy, resulting in the 404 responses to
BYE. Someone should bring this up on ekiga-dev/opal-dev.

--
Ian