Re: [Ekiga-list] No audio output / Ekiga 3.2.7 (D-Link DSL 302G router)

 On 15/11/10 11:15 PM, Dave Koelmeyer wrote:
Looking back through the list archives, I spied this thread which refers to the same model of home router as in this case:

http://www.mail-archive.com/ekiga-list gnome org/msg08142.html

It also describes a similar symptom ("The various test SIP addresses that are supposed to playback sounds also don't work for me"). I'll have a closer look at this and report back to the list if I find a configuration that works.

The solution was to simply add a blanket port forwarding rule as described here:

http://davekoelmeyer.wordpress.com/2010/11/29/problems-with-ekiga-and-a-d-link-dsl-302g-home-router/

Now, if I could only now make a call using Ekiga.net (nudge wink...)

Cheers
Dave