Re: [Ekiga-list] client not receiving calls: EndedByTemporaryFailure

@Pál: I think it is a different issue: you receive
405 Method Not Allowed and EndedByQ931Cause, I get
480 Offline and EndedByTemporaryFailure... although,
it is possible that both are NAT issues and somehow
related...

@Eugen: Thanks!

P.