Re: [Ekiga-list] Roster file

On Wednesday 26 May 2010 00:25:32 Eugen Dedu wrote:
> On 25/05/10 12:06, jtd wrote:
> > where is the Ekiga roster file saved. Can I add an address thru
> > the cli. If yes any hints?
>
> It's somewhere in ~/.gconf/apps/ekiga, do a grep to find out
> exactly where.

that is in .gconf/apps/ekiga/contacts/%gconf.xml
But my changing a contact name, does not reflect on starting Ekiga.
Infact ekiga continues to display the old name !!!. I cant figure out
where ekiga picks it up from. However changing a contact name from
within Ekiga does reflect the change.

And after deleteing the file .gconf/apps/ekiga/contacts/%gconf.xml
ekiga continues to show the same contacts.

--
Rgds
JTD