Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga 3.2.7 Windows XP

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the reply. Yes I am behind a firewall. Understanding that the firewall was probably blocking access the firewalll was configured with rules to comply with the help section of Ekiga (http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Enable_port_forwarding_manually).

Now I receive a different message, ‘could not register (method not allowed)’.

As this message is different I do not know where to go next. Therefore I posted a dump file to see whether anyone can see the problem. I guess the firewall needs some more configuration but do not know what.

I have an IPTEL SIP account but I can not connect to this either.

We use no web proxy to access the internet

Does this help?

Kind Regards

Nigel Brown