Re: [Ekiga-list] Receiving calls with or without a soft PBX?

Il giorno gio, 20/05/2010 alle 22.18 +0200, Shawn Adams ha scritto:
Hi, Shawn,
thank you for your explanation.

> If you aer truly registered successfully on  :xxx.yyy.zzz.ttt server,
> then the issue is probably NAT/Firewall.

Kamailio has no server sip configured: sorry for my mis-understanding.

PC running ekiga IP: 192.168.1.2
Phone IP (BT-100): 192.168.1.3

> Once you're registered, the SIP server knows your router's public IP.
> Any calls to you are sent to this IP, but the router says "I don't know
> port 5060", and drops the frame.
>
> If your router is SIP-aware, or has a SIP ALG, then outbound calls from
> your PC work.
>
> You need to either configure your router FW to allow 5060 from public to
> private, and the NAT to forward all 5060 frames to the chosen PC on your
> private network where ekiga is running.

In the router i've opened the SIP UDP port (5060) to 192.168.1.2.
Also the same port in firewall Fedora 12.

The problem persists. No contact from hard-phone to soft-phone.

Greetings
Luigi.