[Ekiga-list] BabyTel Configuration

Good afternoon,

I recently subscribed to BabyTel (of Canada) and I'm trying to configure Ekiga
so I can make calls on this service (maybe I'm using the wrong program).
BabyTel gave me the following settings:

Telephone number: 1 (905) 555-5555
Account Number/User ID: 19055555555
SIP Password: PASSWORD
Domain / realm: sip.babytel.ca
Sip proxy: sip.babytel.ca:5060
Outbound proxy*: nat.babytel.ca:5065
Your Authorization User: 19055555555
Your UserID: 19055555555
SIP password: PASSWORD
DTMF: Outbound RFC 2833 with payload 101
Registration timeout: 600 seconds
Preferred Codec: G.729a

And so I configured Ekiga as follows:
Accounts->Edit Account
Name: BabyTel
Registrar: sip.babytel.ca
User: 19055555555
Authentication User: 19055555555
Password: PASSWORD
Timeout: 600

Preferences->Protocols->SIP Settings
Outbound Proxy: nat.babytel.ca:5065
Forward URI: sip:
DTMF Mode: RFC2833

I'm using Ekiga on Debian Squeeze and when I use those settings I get rewarded
with "Could not register (Failed)" in the Accounts dialogue.  I have been able
to get my account working on sipdroid on my phone so I know my account is
good.  I think I've just entered the wrong item into the wrong field.

Suggestions are much appreciated.

With regards,

Borden Rhodes