[Ekiga-list] Issue: ringtone continuation...

whenever I receive a call, my ringtone plays in its entirety, even after I've answered the phone, and it only rings once.  So I have to make sure I have a ringtone short enough to not make my conversation difficult to hear after I've answerd the phone, but long enough for me to respond to before it's over because it only rings once... is there a way to both make my ringtone repeat (when short) and make it cut off when answering the call (with both short and long ringtones)?

--
"Custom" is NOT mass produced... then it's just a product line.
Custom Processing Unlimited