[Ekiga-list] Trying to debug ekiga

Hi all,
 I'm using Ekiga in Ubuntu 9.10. The version is 3.2.6 (installed from
 ppa) and I use it with my company Asterisk PBX.
 The problem I have is that although I can connect to the PBX, when
 somebody call me (the popup informing me about the call appears without
 problem), as soon as I try to accept the call, the whole ekiga totally
 freezes and I have to kill it (the call always ends in the voicemail).
 As per the instructions I read in the wiki, I installed ekiga-dbg to
 see if I can get a meaningful message about the error so I run
 $strace -osalida.txt ekiga
 and reproduce the error. I get a log file with more than 62300 lines in
 it. How can I know if something useful is in it? Should I attach the
 whole file to the bug system?

TIA,
Mariano