[Ekiga-list] Registered accounts zero

Running Ububtu Hardy on a Linux Certified laptop. Ekiga 2.0.12 came
already installed. I went through the configuration druid's pages. Got
an account with ekiga.net (kent.kelly01) and the confirming e-mail.

The gui showed "Standby Registered accounts: 1". The echo url (500)
worked. I thought all was well.

The next time I opened the app, the Registered accounts showed zero and
neither 500 nor 520 would connect. The account (Edit>Accounts ekiga.net
SIP Service was and is checked and its properties matched/match what I
entered previously).

For grins, I ran through the configuration druid again changing nothing
but pressing the Forward button each time. At the end, I had a
registered accounts of 1 and calling 500 worked again. Closed the app;
re-opened it and, again, had zero registered accounts.

I've read the FAQ, the manual, and searched this mailing list (search
term: registered accounts) without finding anything on this.

Any ideas on what to set so that the app recognizes my valid account? Or
do I need to do the configuration druid each time? Many thanks.

Kent