[Ekiga-list] call quality and voicemail

Also, I assume that bandwidth issues explain why skype is clear, even
when calling out, yet ekiga isn't.  Ekiga requires more bandwidth?  My
bandwidth is advertised at 1 Mbps download.

Skype-out works fine for me, excellent overall quality.  However, living
in Canada, where neither GoogleVoice nor Skype-in are available, I've not
yet found a voicemail service.  While I like that ekiga has a partner,
diamondcard.us, are there alternate suggestions?

thanks,

Thufir
(ubuntu)