Re: [Ekiga-list] Will pay for Ekiga customization

Gnome meeting 0,85 ? that was in early 2000s :)

We need this customization urgent, probably within several days or a week.

2010/6/11 jtd <jtd mtnl net in>
On Friday 11 June 2010 13:18:49 Eugen Dedu wrote:
> I forgot to add that right now I do not have the time.  I will
> contact you if I find the time.  But I think the best is that
> someone on this list tries this...

We had done what the op wanted with gm0.85. We plan on doing these
things some time next month, with the latest ekiga.

--
Rgds
JTD