[Ekiga-list] Acessability Changes

My family runs Retirement facilities in So. California. We would like to
offer video calls to our residents so they may communicate with their
friends and family. Since we are dealing with a segment of our
population that is relatively "computer illiterate" (myself included) we
need to make the user interface very simple and straight forward. For
example, a super simple contact list and touch screen capabilities as
well as some others. Is this possible? If so, could someone point me
towards groups or individuals that would be interested in helping me
with this. Please note that I am no programmer but I am not adverse to
learning. Thanks for your help.
Jeff