[Ekiga-list] multiple instances of Ekiga on one server

I run an LTSP server with many thin clients.  The end result is that
several users are logged into the LTSP server at once, and all their
applications run on the same server.  I'd like these users to be able to
use Ekiga, but I'm running into problems.

Each instance of Ekiga seems to want to grab port 5060.  I get the
following errors for all but the first instance I run:

"Error while starting the listener for the SIP protocol

You will not be able to receive incoming SIP calls. Please check that no
other program is already running on the port used by Ekiga."

and

"Error while starting the listener for the H.323 protocol

You will not be able to receive incoming H.323 calls. Please check that
no other program is already running on the port used by Ekiga."

Is there any way to make this work?  Maybe with something like siproxd?

Thanks for any advice you can give.

-Rob