Re: [Ekiga-list] What would cause this?

Le mardi 05 janvier 2010 à 07:50 +0000, Dave Higton a écrit :
OK... let me see, there isn't a newer packaged version for Fedora 10, is there?  So it's a build-it-myself job?

I suspect that, at least with the version I'm currently running, it wasn't designed (or tested) to run without an ekiga.net account.  There is no way I can connect my system to the outside world, so an Ekiga.net account is out of the question for me.

All versions are supposed to run with other accounts than ekiga.net accounts. I only use Ekiga myself outside of ekiga.net.
--
 _     Damien Sandras
(o-