Re: [Ekiga-list] =?iso-8859-2?q?Ekiga_on_Ubuntu_using_DSL?=

Hello,

------------ Eugen Dedu wrote:
>Thanks for it, I will find a way to solve/analyse it.
>
>For info, I have a port restricted nat and ekiga works, so not all such
>>users are unfortunate like you :o)
>
>--
>Eugen

and

------------- Damien Sandras wrote:
> > I have spend many hours in studying wireshark and
> > twinkle logs, and I am
> > > 99,999% sure, I'm right: Ekiga can't work behind
> > comon ((port)restricted) NAT.
> >

> I'm sorry to contradict you, but it does work :-)
>
> --
> _     Damien Sandras

Really interesting ... !!!

Did you check my wireshark output at

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ekiga/+bug/517580

??

Could you test the same example and compare it  - and maybe send to me
yours wireshark output ?

Conditions:

- ekiga behind NAT
- no port forwarding, ...
- STUN enabled  (not disabled network checking)
- no SIP proxy
- ekiga with one ekiga account
- one call - to sip:500 ekiga net (or just 500)

Thank you

--kapetr

kapetr mizera cz