Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga on Ubuntu using DSL

kapetr wrote:
> Hello,

For upstream bugs (like this one) the best solution is to report the bug
to ekiga bugzilla (better than to the main developer privately), not be
scattered to ubuntu, debian, fedora and so on.

Thanks for it, I will find a way to solve/analyse it.

For info, I have a port restricted nat and ekiga works, so not all such
users are unfortunate like you :o)